Sandit Sandit

lol

Ah, some classic Garage Band loops in there. God we had fun with that programme in college.

I don't fully agree, crazy is good, but this is a touch over the stratosphere.

yokomeso responds:

CAn't wait till i go2 college! (Garageband- iz overused and doesn't make gewd techno) but gahd does this song crack me up, especially all the craziness,

hopefully somone can use it in a flash submishin!

Mario World March #3! Mario World March #3!

!!!

*Swoons* Ah, makes me smile.

Windows of Time Windows of Time

Awesome.

I think its great. I happen to have a cello beside me and I couldn't help but pluck along. This tune has a great feel to it, but you could have fit a really good violin part over it.

Jurian responds:

I did fit a violin part over it...

More Than Words (OriginalMix) More Than Words (OriginalMix)

Hey

This is actually not bad. You could easily have this on a Time Splitters level. Good beat and speed. Nice one.

The Ice Caves The Ice Caves

Not bad...

It's a nice track and I can imagine it working in an Ice Cave of a game (I assume that's the basic theme) but I have a few points to make.

Firstly, the snare drum you used has too much splash and though it isn't a big thing it does fall less easy on the ears what with all the low frequency reverb. Another thing is a couple of lines of the melody clash with the bass line, but it does sound very eerie so that's not all bad.

On the other hand, the main 'riff' is very fitting and pretty cool. I'll have to post up my composition I made a few years ago for a snowy town in an RPG I made. If you're not opposed to the idea I could send you the link via PM when it's up.

Overall though, nice piece of music. Bravo.

procow responds:

Thanks! I would like to hear it.

Joy of Spring Joy of Spring

Hmm...

Calming and subtle. But in my opinion, lacking in hook.

Loud Whispers w/ Sorohanro Loud Whispers w/ Sorohanro

Awesome.

This is the exact kind of music I was looking for just now. You have entertained and fulfilled my audio needs.