Mazenetix Mazenetix

Cool.

Pretty damn sweet really, it's like Super Monkey Ball: Super Magnet Ball.

The only thing I'd say is the magnet attracts the ball a touch slow, maybe a stronger magnet and a repel feature via right-click? It could be a little electro-magnet instead of a horseshoe for two-way magnetic and visual consistency, lol.

Very entertaining, though.

The Cahampions 2 The Cahampions 2

Um...

You mispelt Champions. That's all.

ScreamBallon Shooter ScreamBallon Shooter

cool

That was pretty fun. Good time killer, anyway. Didn't think it would be hard at all when I started but I'd missed 4 by the end of it.

Surely you'd need some kind of algorythm to stop people from just hammering the mouse button. Should have done that in retrospect, lol.

Fun little bit of flash there. 4/5

Ragdoll Course Ragdoll Course

Brilliant

Great fun, the mine at the end was greatly entertaining aswell.

Firearms G4LL3RY Firearms G4LL3RY

Wel...

There are a number of cool guns on there, but it's not really a flash, is it.

And concerning the two twin guns, a lot of weaponry from Austria and Germany is very similar to other guns. Chinese weapons especially, the T56 7.62 FAL (wonderfully heavy gun) was re-designed as a 'Canadian' weapon and thousands were shipped to Germany. They look exactly the same, but the T56 had a 39 bullet magazine and I believe that most FAL guns sport around 20-30. The TT was based on the Chinese version of the Kalashnikov, which was obviously stolen from Russian design.

lesher responds:

I see... Thanks

Xscape 2142 Xscape 2142

Nice

Very fun indeed. You should make another one. With more levels, faster framerate, and more pick-ups (like weapons or shields) you'd have an awesome game.

What is a good score for that? I got 250...

Obama Doll Obama Doll

Cool

Clearly the most fun you can have with that is grabbing him by the head and making him dance to the music. Backflips galore.

RPGmap interface tutorial RPGmap interface tutorial

Perfect.

This flash is informative, smooth-running, and aesthetically falls on the eyes very easily. Very, very good.

Sonny Sonny

Dammit!

I just finished the last battle on the first level and I pressed the yellow window close button instead of the in-game one... Grrr.

Make your own Battle Make your own Battle

!!!

Brilliant fun, awesome awesome idea and an awesome awesome animation.