that one guy can fight that one guy can fight

Cool

That was a fun animation. Nice one.

AMM - Come As You Are AMM - Come As You Are

Mwabaha...

An interesting approach to Music videos. But good for killing a bit of time.

parkhighhatersforlif responds:

Thanks. It took me long enough to make so talk about killing time. Lol, thanks for the comment by the way/.

Shadow Ball Z Episode 1 Shadow Ball Z Episode 1

Top Notch

This is one of the best amalgamations I've ever seen, great work.

The only thing I'd say against it is some parts are a bit slow, especially the intro to the menu.

Bjorn: Private Eye Bjorn: Private Eye

Awesome

Hands down one of my favorite Newgrounds clips. Out of this series, this and 'Appeasing the Gods have to be my favorites. Awesome, awesome animations, man.

Kid Goku sprite sheet Kid Goku sprite sheet

Oh ho!

Not the best thing in the world, but I liked it. Kid Goku is awesome and those sprites are cool. Only thing I'd mention is the movement is a bit jittery, but it's not a full on animation so that's not really important.

You could make some really cool DBZ skits though.

News Reporter V News Reporter V

Hmm...

Well to be honest I didn't watch it the whole way through, but what I saw made me feel bad about the world. I'm not saying it's the worst thing I've ever watched or anything like that, but Lord, it wasn't the best.

In my opinion (and this is just me) there is a lot of work needed done on this. As far as the actual drawing goes, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. If that's the best you can draw, fair enough, we can only expect your best effort. If it's this quality on purpose, fair enough, it's your animation.

I like the idea of a news reporter animation series, but I would have to agree with many of the points in the review by 'MyCreativityCafe'

Also, you need a pop-shield really badly, and if this series is to replicate realistic news, the characters need to have much more bland accents. If it's just a piss-take of news, then huzzah. (and I don't mean to be offensive by saying that)

Murray responds:

The previous episode was more of a piss-take on the news than this one was.

Wow, two pretty good negative reviews in a row.

300 stick 300 stick

Nicely done...

I definitely enjoyed that. The good thing about 300 is that when you read 'This is Sparta!' you can hear the roar, which made 'This is Fanta' all the more awesome.

You know what I mean, when you 'hear' writing without having to consciously think it in your head. Put to great effect here.

Also, Kudos on the... Holy crap, I can't remember what they're called. Not Whomps, those were the ones that walk aren't they... Well, I liked the ending a lot.

Breaktroll responds:

thanks. you mean the thwomps?

Starfecta Starfecta

What indeed was that?

I like to think I'm pretty generous with my ratings, but that could very easily have been a lot better.

You could make it again, but with a lot more stars, a greater buildup and some plinky-plunky music. You could have a pan across a sea of stars, then fly forward through them, like the classic Star Wars hyperspace effect. Then as you (the viewer) are floating through this animated space, boom!

Same thing happens, but without the extra eyes and mouth behind the eyes and mouth. And yes, it should have been louder, but not necessarily a lot louder.

Basically, it's always a fun idea to have a shock moment in an animation, but this one could have been better with very little extra work.

Glink0 responds:

its spam
spam is spam
it will only ever be spam

Ennui Ennui

Why not?

It wasn't particularly flashy, it didn't have great effects and it all felt a bit rushed. But to be honest, I liked it.

In response to the last couple comments;
1. It wasn't retarded, that would be physically impossible due to a distinct lack of brain.
2. It didn't make any sense but why should it have to? It had all it needed, cool drawing style, crazy ghost-like sounds, and what I think is Gorden Brown being cut in half?

Not a good animation, but for it's length and the small amount of effort (that I assume) was put into it, a nice little piece of mind-nulling visual disorientation at the click of a button. Go go gadget weirdness.

Also, I liked the insert with your production company. Clock whatever-it-was.

smackhouse responds:

Thanks but Clock Crew isn't my production company
www.clockcrew.cc

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

Great piece of animation. Simple effective comedy.

I love Bad Guys, first watched episodes 1-3 a long, long time ago (must have been a few years possibly...) and just came across the whole lot today. This one in particular is brilliant. The humor is subtle for the most part, but I laughed out loud a number of times. And the music is somewhat hypnotic. I only realized at the end, but I was bobbing along to the whole piece.

Plus the accents for the bad guys have always fallen well on my ears. Top notch, old chum.